Job Title: National Account Executive
Job Openings Available: Always taking applications
Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas or Remote
Operating Area: Nationwide
Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WLS Lighting Systems (“WLS”) is a nation-wide provider of exterior turnkey LED upgrades and is eager to grow our sales team! We are passionate about our employees at WLS, and we proactively strive to ensure everyone understands their value to the team. We’re looking for new teammates that have experience in the LED lighting industry, preferably with parking lot and site lighting upgrades and/or retrofits. In addition to that experience, candidates should have a previous track record of success in a sales or account management role. An important element about WLS is that we take considerable pride in the quality of work we provide. Anyone wanting to join our team should understand that we will never sacrifice quality for an additional 1% or 2% on margin.
- Educate customers so they can make the best decision for their company.
- Passionately pursue prospects that fit with the ideal WLS customer.
- Nurture customer relationships through recurring communication.
- Utilize the PipelineDeals CRM to document all prospect and customer interactions.
- Stay current on industry developments and emerging technologies.
- Provide educational content in the form of articles or blogs.
- Previous experience with Commercial LED Lighting Upgrades and Lighting Controls Solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Educator mentality with a desire to teach prospects, not just sell to them.
- LED lighting industry knowledge, preferably exterior lighting upgrades and control systems knowledge.
- Ability to efficiently create detailed and technical proposals.
- Highly autonomous, self-motivated, and ethical.
- Strong communication skills.
- Polished and professional in both appearance and approach.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Working knowledge of Oasis (quoting software) strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) strongly preferred.
- Willingness to attend a trade show or conference, if needed.
- Ability to work effectively remotely.
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting at desk.
- Ability to travel periodically to conference and trade show events both locally and nationwide.
What Success Looks Like
- Significant revenue generation within the first 12 months of hiring.
- Efficient execution of the WLS sales and operational strategies.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Eye and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan (4% Match)
- Life Insurance Policy Options