netLiNK Controls is an exterior wireless controls system that controls exterior parking lot site lighting fixtures for commercial properties. The netLiNK Controls System can be installed on an existing LED lighting system or it can be installed during an LED lighting upgrade.
Each newly installed netLiNK System comes with a complimentary 1-year Eyes on Site (EOS) monitoring program subscription. This E.O.S program provides you with a dedicated account manager that will generate customized monthly savings reports, assist with special event scheduling, troubleshooting, as well as dispatch electrical contractors to you in the event of site health degradation.
After the 1-year period is over, your service plan will default to the basic netLiNK Controls service plan which gives you 24/7 portal access and technical support.
Select a Service Plan to Suit Your Needs
Basic Service Plan
The Basic Service Plan is included with every actively connected netLiNK subscription.
- No additional monthly fees
- 24/7 online portal access
- Allows users full control and scheduling capabilities.
- Allows users access to management and reporting tools.
- Limited technical support:
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST
The E.O.S. Service Plan
The “E.O.S.” (Eyes on Site) Program is our upgraded service plan that allows you more functionality, controls, reports, and customer support. The E.O.S. Program is $59.95 per month, billed annually.
- Event Based Monitoring
- Monthly Property Reports
- Dedicated Account Coordinator
- 24/7 Technical Support
- Custom Scheduling Assistance and Management
- 24/7 online portal access. (Included in Basic Plan)
- Allows users full control and scheduling capabilities. (Included in Basic Plan)
- Allows users access to management and reporting tools. (Included in Basic Plan)
The Eyes on Site Program
Event Based Monitoring
Your property will receive an account coordinator that routinely monitors your property’s site health to look for anomalies in the system, identifying issues before they interrupt operations.
In the event of an alert/issue:
- Your account coordinator works with the technical support team to resolve and diagnose the issues in real time.
- If on-site resolution is required, the property site contact is notified immediately.
- A netLiNK Approved Electrical Contractor (third party) is dispatched to handle the on-site repair. Actual repairs will be billed to customer based on true time and material.
Monthly Property Reports
Receive Site and Savings Reports on a monthly basis. The reports include site issue and resolution, energy savings, and more.
Custom Scheduling Assistance
Submit scheduling request to your account coordinator for unique holidays, special events, and maintenance schedule. Ex. Black Friday, Christmas, general lot maintenance, etc.